- Introduction, business details – Personal Data Processing Manager.
1.1. This website www.pcy.ltd and the online store for online sales, hereinafter “E-shop” or “Website” belong to the company under the name “Phoenicia T.A.A. Cyprus Ltd.”, (hereinafter the “Company”) located at the 249 28th October Street, Limassol, 3035 in Cyprus (Tax Identification Number: 10105919F.
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user for the services in www.pcy.ltd is subject to the relevant provisions of the New European General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) which has entered into force on 25/5/2018, law 4624 / 2019 and the European and national guidelines and guidelines for data protection as well as the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
1.2. The Company follows special procedures in order to safeguard the protection of personal data which the User registers through the Website and notifies the Company (hereinafter “Personal Data”). The www.pcy.ltd has taken the necessary measures for technical security and organization of processing the personal data of the users and states that it keeps in its possession the personal data of the users for a reasonable period of time.
We advise all users-visitors to read the terms of processing of their personal data and, only if they agree with them, to proceed with further use of the Website.
1.3. What information does the Company collect:
The Company collects information that Users provide directly when they use the Website
We also collect information that you provide to us when you contact the Company in any way in the context.
The categories of data we collect include:
- We keep a history of your relationships when contacting the Company to submit a request and always for the purpose of processing that request.
Legal basis for collecting and processing data and information:
- We do not disclose, disclose, sell or exchange your personal information.
The www.pcy.ltd preserves the personal character of your data and cannot transfer it to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason with the exception of relevant provisions of the law and to the competent and only authorities.
Personal Information We Collect
You can visit our website without having to provide us with personal data. As you browse the site, we collect information about individual pages or products you see, which pages or search terms refer you to the online store, and information about how you interact with it. We refer to this information as “Device Information”. This data cannot be attributed to a specific person and is intended solely for the smooth running of our website and the improvement of our services.
- Purpose of Processing & Personal Data Storage Time.
- Where the term “Personal Data Processing” refers here, any action related to the collection, registration, organization, retention or storage, modification, export, use, transmission, dissemination or any other form of distribution, correlation or combination shall be understood, interconnection, commitment, deletion or destruction of personal data.
- We do not disclose or transmit in any way to third parties the data sent to us by our customers and which are necessary for the execution of their transactions, with the exception of the notifications required for the compliance of the Company with the tax legislation or have been imposed by court decision or decision of another public authority.
- Rights Website user
- Right to access personal data: The User of the website is entitled at any time to receive confirmation from the Company as to whether or not the personal data concerning him are processed and to have access to the Data concerning him, upon his request to the Company.
- Right of revocation of consent: The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its revocation.
- Right to object: The User has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data.
- Copyright: The User has the right to request the deletion of the Data concerning it (e.g. in case of revocation of his consent), if these are no longer necessary for the above purposes of their collection and processing or for the purposes of establishment , exercising or supporting the Company’s legal claims.
- Right to data portability: The User has the right to receive personal data concerning it (e.g. by CD or e-mail), as well as the right to transfer such data to another controller.
- Right to file a complaint with the competent authorities.
- In order to exercise the rights provided to the User, it is necessary to communicate with the Company, in accordance with the following, as well as to provide any necessary information to the Company.
- Finally, Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority if they consider that the processing of their personal data is contrary to applicable law.
- Modification of Terms.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law. The courts of Athens will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim that may arise from the Terms and Conditions of personal data processing.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or want to make a complaint, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner and responsible for the processing of personal data that have been collected in the above manner and the file that has been created for the above purposes is the Company. Users’ personal data will remain and be stored on a secure server within the European Union and will not be transmitted to destinations outside the European Union.